1. a big chunky red scarf like that one
2. a camera strap like this one for my bestie
3. one of these valentine’s day banners for our house in february
(my valentine all the time)
4. master the herringbone stitch for to make scarves and other cozy lovely things
5. this mug for my love because the last one i made him is
ruined a little past its prime
7. this pretty baby mobile if baby beck is a girl
8. this sign for our kitchen
9. more stained wooden crates for things in the living room
10. artichokes. enough said.
also, here’s a picture from my high school’s homecoming game last night! so fun to finally be an alumni woot woot. got to see old friends and watch my
little big brother play football. NOT TO MENTION he also escorted the homecoming queen. what. stud.
also : the very. first. picture. i am actually starting to show any signs of a baby! yesyesyes.
baby bump : me + some very cuute outfits are ready for you.
soo hurry up.