my babes is gonna have one of THOSE mommas. the DIY mommas. because who said you can only DIY cute little girl tutus and bows and such? i say boy DIYS are wayyyyyyy funner. yeah, funner. yup that’s right little bebe, you’re gonna have custom made leggins, swaddles, dino sweatshirt!!!, paci clips, an arrow mobile… i’m gonna diy every little corner of this little man’s new world. i’m gettin a head start ASAP, tryin out a few, or two… or three…
tiny harem pants
arrow mobile (no tutorial, i’m just gonna eyeball it, no doubt it’ll be GREAT, i’ll let you know)
custom burp cloths (tribal patterns, YES)
lil’ man onesies w/ freezer paper stencils
triangle teepee hideout
swaddles (cool feathers and other prints, i’m thinking..)
kiddo tee (guys, it’s a bear. it’s a free printable. uh, booya.)
leather paci clips (no tutorial, i think i can eyeball this one too. i’ll let ya know.)
mod triangle quilt
baby leggins from a stretchy skirt (5 min?)
what are your favorite things to DIY?
1. a big chunky red scarf like that one
2. a camera strap like this one for my bestie
3. one of these valentine’s day banners for our house in february
(my valentine all the time)
4. master the herringbone stitch for to make scarves and other cozy lovely things
5. this mug for my love because the last one i made him is
ruined a little past its prime
6. this cute squishy octopus or wallie the whale or this soft rattle giraffe
7. this pretty baby mobile if baby beck is a girl
8. this sign for our kitchen
9. more stained wooden crates for things in the living room
10. artichokes. enough said.
11. homemade apple pie
also, here’s a picture from my high school’s homecoming game last night! so fun to finally be an alumni woot woot. got to see old friends and watch my
little big brother play football. NOT TO MENTION he also escorted the homecoming queen. what. stud.
also : the very. first. picture. i am actually starting to show any signs of a baby! yesyesyes.
baby bump : me + some very cuute outfits are ready for you.
soo hurry up.